| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szeged in October is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 26mm (1in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Szeged are slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:25 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:48.
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51% of daylight hours and cloudy 49% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szeged October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Szeged, Hungary
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Szeged: