| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szeged in May is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with some rain. Only 51mm (2in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Szeged are moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:15 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 15:29 long with an average length of 14:57.
- There are approximately 6:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szeged May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Szeged, Hungary
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Szeged: