| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szeged in February is very cool at 0.9 °C (33.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with sporadic sleet or snow. A paltry 25mm (1in) of liquid is dumped across on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Szeged are gloomy having on balance a trifling 2:56 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:36 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:15.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szeged February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Szeged, Hungary
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Szeged: