| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szeged in August is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 57mm (2.2in) of fluid is laid down across an average of 6 days.
- In August the heavens above Szeged are nice and sunny having on average a considerable 9:36 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:07.
- There are approximately 4:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69% of daylight hours and cloudy 31% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szeged August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Szeged, Hungary
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Szeged: