| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szeged in September is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in September is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with periodic rain. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of liquid descends across on average 6 days.
- The blue above Szeged is a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:15 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 5:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szeged September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Szeged, Hungary
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Szeged: