| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szeged in November is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 8 days.
- In November the skies in Szeged are very dim with an average of a scanty 2:17 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:52 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:23.
- There are approximately 6:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szeged November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Szeged, Hungary
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Szeged: