| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szeged in March is cool at 5.6 °C (42.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of H2O precipitates during on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Szeged are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:46 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41% of daylight hours and cloudy 59% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szeged March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Szeged, Hungary
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Szeged: