| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szeged in December is very cool at 0.6 °C (33.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.1 °C (28.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with intermittent sleet or snow. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of liquid is discharged during on average 8 days.
- In December the blue above Szeged is really dreary having an average of only 1:56 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:36 long and the longest day is 8:51 long with an average length of 8:40.
- There are approximately 6:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szeged December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Szeged, Hungary
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Szeged: